Think Disposal? Think Jordan.
We’ve been in the trash business for 100 years.
Hours for Nov 1st – Mar 31st
Monday – Friday
7am – 5pm
Jordan Disposal has been serving the Joplin area for over 100 years and the tradition of a family business and caring service continues today. We have managed the City of Galena Construction & Demolition Landfill since 2011 and offer a convenient and affordable place to dispose of all construction, demolition, roofing waste, household trash and tires. Our professional and courteous staff will always be on hand to assist. We pride ourselves in offering the best service.
Think Jordan when you think…
Construction & Demolition Landfill
The Galena Landfill is in a convenient location easy to access with any sized load / truck. We service the counties of Cherokee, Jasper, Barton, Newton, Crawford, Labette, Craig, Ottawa; Delaware. We are located in Galena, Kansas, just to the northwest of Joplin and service the entire Tri-State area. Right off Old Route 66.
- Safe and easy access for any vehicle, from a ½ ton truck/trailer to a 50ft end dump semi truck
- Assistance available with unloading, or frozen/stuck loads from our friendly and professionals staff onsite
- Fast turn around – don’t waste time driving further or taking more time to unload
- Sorting station for loads below 2 tons
Roll Off Dumpster Service
We offer all levels of service from a one time Dumpster rental, to a scheduled hourly/daily/weekly turn-around service.
We also offer installed compactors for commercial applications.
- We can haul many types of waste, including Construction and Demolition (C&D) debris, household trash/municipal waste, asbestos, tires, etc.
- Great service, great rates – our professional drivers and equipment ensure that you get your boxes set where you need them on time.
Our Tri-State area tire disposal service is located in Galena, Kansas at our Tire processing plant. We accept all road vehicle tires from cars, SUV’s, Trucks, Semi trucks and commercial vehicle tires.
For bulk deliveries, we will unload your trailer and charge per ton of tires.
For low volumes of tires / single tires, these can be dropped at the landfill sorting station and charged per tire.
We can also send a roll-off dumpster, or set a semi-trailer either as a one-off service, or a scheduled tire collection service.
Typically, a 30 cubic yard box will hold approx. 4 tons of car/truck tires.
- Accept single or bulk tires (car/truck/semi- truck/farm equipment)
- We will haul your tires in our dumpsters
- You can deliver bulk tires to us and we will unload and process them
- What Can be Dumped in our Landfill?
- What Can be Dumped in our Sorting and Recycling Station?
- What if I overfill my dumpster/box?
- How heavy can my box be?
- What are the dimensions of the containers?
- What is the Capacity of each size container?
- Why choose Jordan Disposal, LLC?
- What form of payments we accept?
- How can we pay our invoices?
- Does your company have any additional fees?
- Do you have online bill pay?
- What are your office hours?
- What kind of services do you offer?
- What holidays is the landfill closed?
- In the event of bad weather, does it affect our roll-off operation?
- In the event of bad weather, does it affect the landfill operations?
- What safety gear should I have to go on the landfill?
- What are the rules of the landfill?
- Is there assistance unloading at the landfill?
- Where can I set a dumpster?
- Can I move your dumpster?
- How much can TrashSac hold/carry?
- What type of trash can I put into TrashSac?
- What type of trash can I NOT put into TrashSac
- Where can I set TrashSac to fill?
Construction & Demolition
(Non-Friable with Manifest)
|TrashSac (1 yd)||80||100||80||80||100||100||200||n/a|
|Dumpster (10 yd)||200||300||200||200||300||300||500||n/a|
|Dumpster (20 yd)||275||400||275||275||400||400||650||n/a|
|Dumpster (30 yd)||375||500||375||375||500||500||800||375|
|Dumpster (40 yd)||500||600||500||500||600||600||1000||475|
|Semi Trailer (45 ft)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||600|
|Semi Trailer (53 ft)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||750|
|Landfill (self tip/dump)||35/ton||n/a||35/ton||35/ton||n/a||n/a||75/ton||35/ton|
|Sorting Station (self tip/dump)||35/ton||55/ton||n/a||n/a||55/ton||55/ton||n/a||$1.50/$5/$25|