- Property protection. Face it: If you’re piling debris at the curb or on the project site, there’s likely to be some damage, no matter how careful you and your employees are. With a dumpster, that’s not an issue. Simply bring all the debris to the container and store it there until the project is done.
- Efficiency. With a dumpster on site, you can devote your efforts to getting the job done, without interrupting the work to make trips driving the trash away. At Waste Masters, we work with you to select from our full range of equipment. Whether you need a 5-yard bin for a minor job, a 40-yard dumpster for major work, or any size in between, we ensure that you get a container adequate to the job.
- Workplace Safety. You won’t have to worry about the danger of storing or hauling away sharp, jagged or heavy debris. No broken glass, rusty nails or wood splinters to worry about. A single container avoids dangers to you and your workers and protects others who pass by the site. Whichever size you choose, Jordan Disposal provides a solidly constructed dumpster to keep it all contained until it’s hauled away.
- Versatility. Daily waste, broken furniture, old appliances and large chunks of roofing – throw it all into a dumpster. Old decking, fencing, branches and other debris can quickly take up a lot of space and create an eyesore when they’re piled on the ground. With a dumpster, you have one container to hold it. No durable waste bags needed.
- Peace of Mind. Finished the job? Jordan Disposal in Galena, KS will take it from there.
Any construction job goes more quickly and efficiently with a dumpster from Jordan Disposal on site. With one maintained & sturdy container to safely store all trash and debris, you and your employees can focus on getting the job done, knowing that when it’s over, the waste will be taken off your hands and hauled away to a certified facility. One Call takes care of it all- Take it from an industry leader focused on your individual needs. Call us and you will talk to a live, friendly member of our staff – no impersonal phone bank to deal with. We can immediately begin helping you choose the right size dumpster or container from our complete array of industrial equipment. With the right dumpster in place, you’ll find these surprising benefits.